Aug 22, 2009

abdication

Here's a new word for you guys.
ab·di·cate (āb'dĭ-kāt')
v. ab·di·cat·ed, ab·di·cat·ing, ab·di·cates

v. tr.
To relinquish (power or responsibility) formally.

After quite a while I felt the need to abdicate my old email accounts. I never delete my emails and so I decided to take a look back at my emails. Fights, friendships, and even embarrassing ones.After reading some, I just decided to shut down my emails.
You can no longer reach them :P

ANYHOO,
this week was the most boring week i could ask for. First of all, School started.
My schedule is as follows:

Taheri
Armor
Gregory
Iacobovici
Stephens
Robinson

Not bad eh?
So anyways... this year I decided to be my own missionary and spread the word of Christ in school. Risky much?

WITH CAPS LOCK,
Leon Chen

1 comment:

To let me know that someone actually reads this blog, please comment :D
No comments with 1500 charecters please.
Thanks for the comment!~