Sep 8, 2009

bedazed

verb
overcome as with astonishment or disbelief

Yes we will talk about the word in a second. But first, I have to share something. Geometry. IT could possible be the most boring thing ever. I swear. If I need to write another paragraph proof... haha. Just kidding. Geometry is fun. Ms. Stephens is an excellent teachers. For all you haters, you guys don't listen to her. Even through her lame jokes, you can learn A LOT. Bravo, Ms. Stephens. I also like how she teaches.
Homework is pretty heavy. Actually I am working on it right now.
I am writing a contrapositive... sigh.

JESUS WALK:
Trying to convince people to come to Church is quite the challenge itself. Whatif people do not believe in Jesus and his miracles? They don't care for such exisistence. For future refrence, if another person says: Christians disprove evolution, I will rip my hair out. Frankly, all that matters is that God created the earth. Some questions are meant to be unanswered right?
Haha. Sigh, I really pray for my friends who are thirsty for God. I know I am all the time.

Dawning Wu:
Only the most excellent person ever. I should get a "I am a fan of Dawning Wu" tshirt printed. Alright! Haha. <3 Heart.
Jesus Loves you Dawning!

Anyway, not being sidetracked...
I was bedazed at how slow arthirits can slow you down while doing anything. I recognized that I am probably dying to catch up to my friends during swimming, trying my best not to walk during running, thought it is hard. Now I am not a person who complains a lot. *~* if you know me, DON'T JUDGE MEEEEE. Hahahaha. Heart <3
Just that, things in life can slow you down like my arthiris. Its like sin. It slows down your relationship with god. :( Loving god takes a long time to do. Confused? Read Songs of song 2:7~8. Tchy. That will help you.
Heart.
HAhaaaa

FML/MY Life is average:
Seriously. I am not bedazed that people post at these sties. They do not get encouragement that God made them special.
May you all remember that god made you in HIS image.
Thanks for reading **

-L.C.

3 comments:

  1. LEON. YOU'RE AWESOME. MORE AWESOME THAN THIS COMMENT FOR SURE.

    OHMY.

    WE NEED A I LOVE LEON SHIRT

    AND BTW, YOU WANT TO GET CLOSER TO GOD...not just the Bible...the Bible may be living but I don't think it's equivalent to God...so...

    GETTING CLOSER WITH GOD, right? =)

    ANYWAY, YOU'RE AWESOME. =D=D=D=D

    We're bedazed by God, right? =)

    By the way, I like your songs. (in the side playlist) They sound nice. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, why is it Cal-life? hm....I'll think about it.

    Or am I just way too Berkeley-ized that I read that as Cal-life? >.< Yikes. I sure hope not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Dawning! Haha. I <3 the Bible and God. We should do like ONLINE DISCIPLESHIP XD
    hey have a good one @ college

    ReplyDelete

To let me know that someone actually reads this blog, please comment :D
No comments with 1500 charecters please.
Thanks for the comment!~