Sep 20, 2009

its about...

I'm using one of the church's computers
You know what buggers me?
How ppl pronounce the word opinion: A PINIAN
ppl, seriously
ITS OH PIONION
jeezers

now onto the real blog post...
Paper Hearts


I'm recieving far to many comments telling me that Paper Hearts is really: innapropiate
disgusting
wonder why ppl die
Kids, its just a book. And at Kevin, it's not my fantasy. Don't judge meh.
Why am I the only one at the a/v desk?


A big shoutout to Elena:
I misses you


Prayer requests:
>Dawning's lost camera
>Church's UC loan

thx that was a quickie

2 comments:

  1. O pionion? What word is that? ...

    Thank you for praying for me, Leon!!

    How is Angela doing? So the church ended up taking out a loan...?

    ReplyDelete

To let me know that someone actually reads this blog, please comment :D
No comments with 1500 charecters please.
Thanks for the comment!~