Nov 13, 2009

Astral Projection

I have astral projection! Would you believe me? Why not. But seriously, would you?
If you told me the future or make a prediction.
LYING is always the easy path out of things, yet, there is another thing called guilt. Kill it an your away scott-free. So anyways, I was hanging with one of my mates the other day and I told him [this story is just and example] I have seen someone die before. Shocked, he stood up and asked me how he died. I said somebody drilled open his head and poured his brains out. ew i know. As disgusted as he was he asked more questions and more lies spewed from my mouth. By the end of the day, my little lie turned into: (REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A FAKE STORY :P) Leon killed his cousin and sliced his head open and ate his brains. These are how snowball lies are made. A simple lie starts out with a whole festering crowd of people building on your lie. Now there are OBVIOUS ways to stop it. [THIS WAS REQUESTED BY A FRIEND)
Now choose what level you are in:
| [BRAVE] | [SHY] |
|                 |             |
|                 |             |
|                 |             |

If you are brave:
SIMPLE SOLUTION. COME OUT CLEAN. Just tell them, "Oh I was lying about that whole thing by the way." Joke, kid around, make fun of yourself do whatever to cover it up. If it is in a more serious condition though, just say you were lying. Admit! :P

NOT SIMPLE SOLUTION. Spread too far? Just keep denying it :[, or tell everyone your joking. You are GOING to have a bad reputation for lying the longer you wait.

WORSE SOLUTION. Muffle your heart. Keep it all inside. Be shameful, and feel guilty. If you get asked about it, and you want a change of heart, look at the NOT SIMPLE SOLUTION.

If you are shy:
SIMPLE SOLUTION: Do not fret if its the first person. Just make sure it doesn't spread. Say something like just kidding and joke about it. Try not to think about it, but if you feel guilt, say it. Don't wait.

NOT SIMPLE SOLUTION. Gone out of hand among your friends? The only way is to correct/ or admit. I know its hard when your shy, but you need to understand that a bigg burden can be placed upon you. Psychologically, here's my flow chart of the mind of a really timid person.

[I'm telling a lie]>>[I feel guilty] >> [I'm too shy]
           V                           V                                V (Come Clean)
[Who cares, I mean]   [I must confess] > [I can tell a close friend]
[am I hurting any1?]                                             V
          V                                                              [Problem solved!]
[Trouble arises]

Ask your best friend, or ask someone for more help.

***
Bitter
Bitter
Bitter
Heard of White lies before?
Aren't they HELPING people, aren't they GOOD? Can we erase this little bit from the commandment?
In short, that's saying DO WE HAVE TO FOLLOW ALL THE RULES?
It may benefit ppl, but here's my arguement.

Time for the up to front text:

Deut. 5:20 - You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Yep, that's true. Okay, now what else does scripture say?

Prov. 6:16-19 - These six things the Lord hates, yes, seven are an abomination to Him: a proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that are swift in running to evil, a false witness who speaks lies, and one who sows discord among brethren.

Notice how he mentions "lying" twice. God dislikes lying much? No, God hates lying. We are not perfect, it is in our nature to lie. I'm not saying we must lie, but it is defininetly in our nature, and if your not the one to break it who is? Our society has taken lying and broken it down to white lies to help other people. GOD NEVER LIES "eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began" (Titus 1:2) And we should DEFINETLY try to do the same. I'm sorry i'm spelling definetly wrong somany times. :P

People who lie will not have a fun time lying because "false witnesses will perish" (Proverbs 23:28.... i think) and we should try our best not to be false witnesses.
Remember now, when your lying, your hurting, and when your hurting one of God's child, God will be sad. Sadface is bad Un-sadface is good. Give good a happyface :)
Yay.
x
Lahyon

P.S. I don't have Astral Projection ;S

1 comment:

To let me know that someone actually reads this blog, please comment :D
No comments with 1500 charecters please.
Thanks for the comment!~