Feb 3, 2010

formspring.me

Okay, so I discovered this ridiculous website called formspring.me and I made an acc.
Access it here (http://www.formspring.me/Lahyon)
And I got tons of questions on the first few days
which was REALLY cool :)
But some of the questions got progressively worse each day:
  • why do u like watching ppl die?(well its kinda my problem)

  • do u hate anyone? if so who.

  • I WANT YOUR DISCO STICK. XD

  • lady gaga is sexy

  • you like fish sticks?

  • Hi. This is God.

-____________________________-
STUPID QUESTIONS GET STUPID ANSWERS :D
oh and btw,
I think I need to start reading the bible more.
PLEASE REMIND ME
EVERYDAY
FOR LIKE
10 DAYS
then i can get the hang of it
GOODNIGHT

1 comment:

  1. support the bible~ (though i think of it more as a guideline or walkthrough.. VIDEO GAME WALKTHROUGH (taps chin))

    i guess it depends on preference, some people don't mind seeing death = w = don't mind~~

    ReplyDelete

To let me know that someone actually reads this blog, please comment :D
No comments with 1500 charecters please.
Thanks for the comment!~