Feb 3, 2010

MESSAGE ARCHIEVED FROM 1/31/10

Achieved from: January 31, 2010

Time: 10:26 PM

Okay, so I’ve been listening to this song called Wedding Dress and I think I’m gonna begin learning how to play the song so just wait and see. Hahaha. Okay anyways, I’m gonna clean me room in a day or so. :/ It’s actually quite messy. Yay, today we had a speaker who talked about Special and Natural Revelation. Special relates to what God do or something personal to us which is like sending his only son Jesus Christ for us and Natural revelation relates to things about science. By science (natural revelation) he mean like photosynthesis and like the human body. What struck me was to release how intricate the design of the world was, so much that even scientists won’t rule out the fact that there exists a different force that may or may not have impacted the creation of the world. Apparently, God is moving the world and moving pretty fast throughout the world. I think that God has finally shown himself to people. But now people are starting to place natural revelation in front of special revelation, when its really supposed to be the other way around, according to our guest speaker. Sorry about any grammar or spelling errors there may be because I kinda am rushed under a time limit. So I was thinking, first of all, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PIECES Of INFO TO TAKE IN? But then I reflected and I kind got most of it stuck into my head. J So I finally got the chance to sit down and meditate, then I remembered something else. During Sunday school when I was munching on a delicious lemon bar that Eugenia (Mac’s Wife) made, the man in the video met a woman who was a widower because he husband died and has been praying to God for one ever since. She is around 45 and she lives in Cali. She prays to God and finds out one day she wishes to be a blessing to those around her. Everyday, she goes to work, which is an ER room where she sees patients dying in her arms. She decided to be a blessing to those dying in their arms and when she is, the patients ask her why is she doing this. Never has she failed to spread to the gospel to the dying people, and they were all willing, not forced. I find that hard to believe, but if what he said really was the truth, that’s pretty darn amazing. Seriously. Think about it, think about all the lives she saves every day and what a great missionary she is. She has placed God’s priority over her. Sorry, was that even related at all? Probably not, but wanted to share my day at church with you. What happened next…. Oh that’s right!!!!! Snow retreat meeting! It was okay, and apparently I didn’t hafta help out with skits anymore, which took a load of my back because I still needto be at church early for A/V. I’m gonna find everything with Matthew the night of? I think. I don’t remember. But anyways, prioritize prioritize! School tomorrow so I need to go to sleep. Goodnight stalkers J Though its January, happy February! SNOW RETREAT IN 2 WEEKS. AIDGHIAPWEHGAWPGHWIAGHPB:KGBBG:IB:GB excited. Yay. Anyways, I need to stop playing video games for a while and play piano. Dun dun dun Quiet Bible Study Time J

Goodnight all.

Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

To let me know that someone actually reads this blog, please comment :D
No comments with 1500 charecters please.
Thanks for the comment!~