Jan 17, 2010

[ARCHIEVED FROM 1/17/2010]

The sky isn't always blue, and the sun doesn't always shine. It's alright to fall apart sometimes.
Robert Miles

Yeah, I came back to the Heart of Worship Yesterday and decided that I should write about it.
Oh and everyone who tells me that I'm staying on the comp past 10, the commitment is meant so that I don't mess on Facebook ect. ect.
Remember, I still need time to adjust. 2 more days?
Anyways, I came to God yesterday, broken. I guess my life was falling apart. I thought that my daily routine won't change and I didn't know what I was supposed to do with my life!
Suddenly, my friend Dawning was talking to me.
Then I recollected my thoughts, and focused on God, because she told me one very important thing: I shouldn't be focusing on what I'm going to be doing, I should be letting God take control of my life.
That's what I'm doing wrong!
So I read my favorite verse that goes something like this (forgot the passage, if you know tell me)
Commit to the Lord, and you will be succesful.
(something like that)
I finally decided that I was coming back to the Heart of Worship. I felt like I was renewed this morning and I was moderatley happy with how I come back so easily. God hears me now and I need to do quiet time.
x)
CATCH YOU LATER
oh, and tommorow's post, its about FEAR OF GOD.
so stay tuneddd
x]
Love from Beyond
Leon and Holy Spirit

2 comments:

  1. W007W007

    THAT IS SO GOOD TO HEAR...I love how you said "Suddenly, ..." because it was more like...you first im-ed me. :P Anyway, I give praise to the Lord!!! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proverbs 16:3--the power of Google. :D

    ReplyDelete

To let me know that someone actually reads this blog, please comment :D
No comments with 1500 charecters please.
Thanks for the comment!~