Dec 11, 2009

Day #10/#11 _______ Day

Okay, so after I updated my blog, I have been like telling people about this song. Anyways, its called The Fear by Lily Allen. It is absolutely the shallowest song ever. Pshaw.
To Do list
----------
VISIT ELENA! [Top priority]
Catch up on discipleship
Get friends to go to Snow Retreat and tell them about how amazing it is
Get better with photoshop
Compose my first song [background]
Make costume -_- Dawning Help Me :P
Meet with Oregon Friends
Get ready for Constitution Finals
----------
Okay, so today, I wanted to tell everyone I had a blastt [Friday today] at Awana. Actually, that was a lie. Partially, because Matthew wasn't there. He would usually annoy me soohh much, he's probably studying for finals. I feel so bad for Helen, get well soon :[ And also Grace and Joshua were flirting about her C+ Essay and her recommendation letter to Duke... OOOHHHHH.
The reason why I left the blank in the title is actually because I can fill that blank with these 15 words
tired
poopy
lazy
hardworkingfull
stupid
The
God's
Day to
Time of
boring
naivete
sleepy
drowzy
i'm so descriptive
yeah peace
Facebook11/11
Youtube ect. 7/11
[KEVIN MADE ME WWATCH TOG AT HIS HOUSE :[ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

To let me know that someone actually reads this blog, please comment :D
No comments with 1500 charecters please.
Thanks for the comment!~