Dec 20, 2009

Oregon Mission Trip Day #2

EPIC DAYS
Okay we are being serious with Dawning for now.
Okay, we need to make a Chrismas carol. We need to make the perfect Christmas Carol.
It is so impoartant to these 30 ppl apparently.
:)
Okay if you are watching this video, I really enjoyed it. Hmmmmm.
I really cannot wait for the time at Oregon Mission Trip.
So to everyone out there following my blog,
wassup?
How's Christmas Break?
:)


HI THIS IS DAWNING. :) LEON, YOU CAN DELETE THIS IF YOU WANT, BUT HELLO AND GOOD-BYE :) WE ARE HAVING A SPLENDID TIME AT OREGON. ^_____^

God is awesome, and I am so thankful for Leon's desire to chase after His heart. LEON IS AWESOME, BECAUSE GOD MADE HIM THAT WAY!! :DD pytL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To let me know that someone actually reads this blog, please comment :D
No comments with 1500 charecters please.
Thanks for the comment!~